GMI & Acon
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
Selected Transaction – Private Equity Placement for Mexico´s Leading Manufacturer and Provider of Modular Construction
- Grupo GMI is the leading manufacturer and provider of modular construction solutions in Mexico and Latin America serving the aeronautical, education, housing, retail and industrial sectors.
PC Capital’s Role
- PC Capital acted as exclusive financial advisor of GMI.
- Build along with the company's shareholders a strategic 5 year business plan for the company´s expansion plan.
- Determined the investment needs to execute the business plan.
- Conducted roadshow, evaluated potential partners and negotiated the terms and conditions of the transaction.
As a result of the transaction, GMI ensured the resources needed to carry out an aggressive expansion plan and consolidated its position as the leader in the Industrial sector
- GMI received the required capital to execute on its expansion strategy, build a robust commercial structure and further consolidate its position as the industry leader.
- The investment is representative of Acon´s strategy in Latin America, where it seeks to partner with established management teams and invest through highly structured transactions in middle-market businesses that are at inflection points.