IGY Marina & Textron
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
Selected Transaction – Example of Debt Restructure: Senior Debt from Banorte (BMV: GFNORTE O) to refinance IGY´s debt obligations
- Global leader in the marine management industry needed to obtain financing to pay their commitments to Textron, who granted a credit for the purchase of Marina Cabo San Lucas, the largest marina in Mexico.
PC Capital’s Role
- Performed a competitive process with commercial banks, multilateral funds and private equity funds in order to obtain the necessary financing.
- Completed a Valuation of the assets to provide an opinion of value for the closing with Banorte.
The competitive process allowed IGY to get the best conditions for its refinancing.
- Getting multiple letter of intents in order to grant funding to IGY.
- Asset valuation Marina Cabo San Lucas for the closing with Banorte.