Rancho los Molinos & México Development Partners
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
Selected Transaction – Private Equity Placement for the leader in the packaged seeds industry in Mexico
- Rancho Los Molinos is a Mexican company leader in the hermetically sealed seeds and the bulk seeds industry, its main headquarters are located in Tepoztlan, Morelos.
PC Capital’s Role
- PC Capital acted as exclusive sell side financial advisor of Rancho Los Molinos.
- Build together with the company’s shareholders a detailed strategic 5 year business plan.
- Conducted roadshow, evaluated potential partners and negotiated the terms and conditions of the transaction.
As a result of the transaction, Rancho Los Molinos will be able to continue its growth trend, expand its presence in more retail channels, improve its corporate governance practices & implement institutionalized process controls
- Completed a capitalization and sale of a stake in the Company to a group of private investors and the Private Equity Fund, Mexico Development Fund I.
- The transaction will allow Rancho Los Molinos to continue its growth trend, expand its presence in more retail channels, improve its corporate governance practices and implement institutionalized process controls.