Residencias PuertaGrande e Inbursa
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
- Both Debt and Equity requirement to build the facility.
- Company’s incursion in a ne industry underdeveloped in Mexico.
PC Capital’s Role
- Visited private equity funds, family offices and banks to obtain the required capital.
- Evaluate equity and debt alternatives to obtain shareholder’s greatest profit.
- Restructure both shareholders and project to obtain the credit line.
- Working capital analysis.
Puerta Grande’s financing was obtained in one of the history’s most difficult market conditions for real estate projects
- Obtained a credit line with risk-project guarantee.
- Obtained a US$ 5.5 million credit line with Inbursa.
- Negotiated with banks to obtain competitive conditions in a complicated environment in the sector.
- Constant support to obtain the resources of the credit line.