U-Storage & Bancomer
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
Selected Transaction – Senior Debt Placement: Mexican Private Company and International Bank: U-Storage and BBVA Bancomer (CATS: BBVA)
- Mexico's leading company in the industry of mini warehouses with aggressive expansion plans and the desire to gain the support of a financial partner with the capacity to finance growth with debt.
PC Capital’s Role
- Secure the resources needed to finance the purchase of land of one of its existing warehouse and construction of a new property.
- Conducted a competitive process to secure funding for the project.
- Negotiate the financing structure and terms and conditions of the operation.
- Perform closing for immediate implementation.
The financing with Bancomer allowed U-Storage to carry out its expansion project in Periférico and finance the purchase of the land of its warehouse located in Lerma.
- The successful execution of credit agreements and the completion of the project.
- Creating a funding mechanism that allowed the release of funds to finance two warehouses and establish a credit history with a first class financial institution with the capacity to finance the growth of the company's long-term.