Vicky Form & Triumph
posted in: Recent Transactions | 0
Selected Transaction –Strategic Partnership with a Mexican and an International Company: Vicky Form and Triumph International
- The shareholders of Vicky Form, leader in the distribution and marketing of intimate apparel in Mexico, wanted to institutionalize the company by partnering up with a global industry leader.
- PC Capital was hired to evaluate strategic alternatives to institutionalize the Company and conduct a competitive process to seek a strategic partner.
PC Capital’s Role
- Building along with the company's shareholders a business plan for the company, including an aggressive expansion into the retail market and the company’s consolidation in the catalog sales market .
- Determine the working capital and investment needs to execute the business plan.
- Conduct an international "road show" with potential strategic and financial partners with experience in the industry.
- Negotiated the structure of the strategic alliance and the terms and conditions of the transaction.
The partnership with Triumph allowed Vicky Form to institutionalize itself, consolidate its leadership in Mexico and create an export platform.
- Vicky Form’s shareholders sold 51% of their participation in the company to Triumph Universa AG, a global industry leader with operations in over 120 countries.
- Creation of the largest partnership in the country for the manufacture and sale of lingerie as well as the commercialization of Triumph brands in Mexico.
- Sell of a majority position at attractive multiples for the seller and buyer.
- Creation of an export platform for Vicky Form.