Selected Transaction –Strategic Partnership with a Mexican and an International Company: Vicky Form and Triumph International
- The shareholders of Vicky Form, leader in the distribution and marketing of intimate apparel in Mexico, wanted to institutionalize the company by partnering up with a global industry leader.
- PC Capital was hired to evaluate strategic alternatives to institutionalize the Company and conduct a competitive process to seek a strategic partner.
PC Capital’s Role
- Building along with the company's shareholders a business plan for the company, including an aggressive expansion into the retail market and the company’s consolidation in the catalog sales market .
- Determine the working capital and investment needs to execute the business plan.
- Conduct an international "road show" with potential strategic and financial partners with experience in the industry.
- Negotiated the structure of the strategic alliance and the terms and conditions of the transaction.
The partnership with Triumph allowed Vicky Form to institutionalize itself, consolidate its leadership in Mexico and create an export platform.